Thursday, January 28, 2016

Flesh and Bone - A Dark Guilty-Pleasure Miniseries


My first watch of their pilot episode was boring as fuck! But, then things got interesting. There was something it in it. Something dark, something weird, totally weird. But pleasurable as well. I didn't watch it for few months later but yesterday, I binged the remaining episodes. A total of 8 episodes, no season two, sad to say. I was really at the edge of my seat waiting for WTF moments every episode. And yes there was.

Before I go into details watch the trailer here if you haven't. Also, my spoilers are after the video. Please don't proceed if you haven't watch the show yet.





For me, there is something so mesmerizing their performances. Even though, their scene was only on training and practice for this epic show that they are going to held. This show just makes you invest in their story, in their everyday lives, their struggles and their victories. It was amazing. There are twists and turns in the end that for me just didn't cut it or it may have worked but also a little bit too dark or psychotic. But overall, it was a really good show. I became a fan of Sarah Hay the girl who plays Claire, the lead role.


WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD

  • So, pilot episode was showing what the show is about. Introducing the characters and who they are initially.
  • Second episode was okay, something is up. What is it really? What are you so secretive about? Pleeassee...
  • Third was just OMG! MESMERIZING PERFORMANCE! WTF BALLERINA TO STRIPPER! I became a fan!
  • Fourth was okay so here's this brother's deal... what WTF why not penetrate? HAHAHAHA
  • Fifth was omg scary business. I thought she was going to be raped! Wheeww.. but deymm those poor girls.. so sad!
  • Sixth was WTF psycho sad person torture... Umm weird family thing.. OMG WTF INCEST!!! FUKKK WHATT?!?!?!?! HAD A CHILD?? WHTWHTHWAFWDAWDAW... also, poor roommate... deym.. so dark...............
  • Seventh was umm corruption... psycho street person... preparation for the event... and oh.. shit the HAIR!!!! WTFFFFFFFF?!?!?!?!
  • Finale was like.... WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MOOARRR PLSSSSS.......AMAZING PERFORMANCE! MESMERIZING INDEED........... The psycho became what? MORE PLS? PLS?

So yes, that was basically it. Too sad there's no season 2. The show was high rated, but low viewership. Perhaps, it's because of that viewership they decided not to move forward with it. Even though the got a lot of nominations. It was a very beautiful show. I couldn't express it better. But the spoilers above are my emotional hungover. I'm sad not to see Sarah Hay anymore. She's back to being a ballerina.... I hope I could see her on shows or movies.... :'(

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment