Thursday, January 28, 2016

The 100 S03E01


The premier for season 3 has aired and I couldn't wait for the episode 2 of it! Also, I couldn't believe how under appreciated this TV Series is. The story is amazingly insane! It is beautiful. Survival at it's finest with gorgeous looking cast members! HOT HOT HOT!

Anyway, here's the premier trailer for season 3 below.



Now now now, after the watching the episode 1 of season 3, my excitement was re-ignited. It was crazy! I couldn't be more excited! I was even more excited of this than Supergirl or Blindspot at all! This is crazy!

Now, let's talk about the first episode:

WARNING SPOILER AHEAD
By the scene reactions:
  • Okay, this is crazy. But, WTF AI SHIT! OMG! THAT WAS AMAZING!!! I Can't WAIT FOR THE SHIT TO GO FURTHER!!!!
  • Then we are shown with the camp. It's been 3 months after the epic war during season 2.
  • Daym, Claire's mom needs to pipe down! Claire can handle herself! She's strong and has become the best commander ever!
  • Then Jasper... OMG JASPER!!!!! FUCK!!!!
  • Then there's Claire!!! OMG NICE COVER!!!!! I HOPE!!! WHAT A FUCKING SURVIVOR!! AMAZING!!! SUPER!!!
  • Then back to the Trading Post.. OMG!!! Claire full on Lesbian?!?! OMGGG!!!!!!!!!! GG~!!
  • Then back to the north, I think... WTF CITY OF LIGHT?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT'S IN THERE?!?!?!?!?
  • Then.. SHAWN MENDES!!!!!! JASPER FUCK OFF!!! NOOOOOOOOOO
  • Then... OMG CLAIRE???????!?!?!?!!!!!

So, theories now:

  • I think Claire purposely wanted to be found. Hopefully, she had a plan.... because.. if she didn't.. she should have been found for the longest time for like about a day. And, not for 3 months.
  • City of Light, I think government is intact there. AIs and shit.... more formidable enemy than the Mountain Man.

Now for the episode 2 trailer here:



So, yeah.. that's it. I'm super excited for the next episode!!! More please!!!!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment